domingo, 7 de outubro de 2007

We only meet ourselves in the relationships we construe during our lives. The most important, however, is the relationship with God. He's the source of all perfection and love. All we need. He's the Best Friend, the Conselor, The Prince of Peace, The Shelter. I just need his love, I need his love so much that I can let all behind and follow him. I want my cup overwhem because only in this way I can go, I can really be free. I want his love as torrents of water going on my life, purifying, changing, moulding, reviving, making of me his son, his adopted son, my price is the price of blood, God's only child blood, that's why I can't give up. He's love in infinite. His love makes us love people despite of what they are. That's the true love, ágape.

Nenhum comentário: